Tuesday, July 15, 2014

How many kids did I bring home??!!

I'm pretty sure that when we stepped off of the plane on February 22 I only had one child!
Some funny pics for this post!
Our child ratio only went up by 25%.... so why does the household work seem like it has quadrupled??!! 
Seriously.  The dishwasher and washing machine could be run daily and the amount of toys strewn around the house now makes it look like I run an in-home daycare
Especially since Sam never learned how to 'play' with toys.  We are usually just finding parts or remnants of toys around!  And I don't see him moving beyond Duplo Legos any time soon, if his big brother has any say in it.
Let's just say that Sam can be the proverbial 'Bull in a China Shop'.
So we have changed our game plan...

We wash a lot of our dishes by hand now, Isabel now does her own laundry (1 down and 3 to go!), and we now have some 'family time' of clean up each night.
BUT I would love to hear more suggestions on how to keep my ship running clean and smoothly.  Any tips??
Sincerely,
The mom that is struggling to keep her head above water

No comments: